St. Margaret's Catholic Church
|Home||About Us||Directory||Bulletins||Cemetery||Links||Contact Us|
Records show burials have taken place at St. Margaret’s Cemetery since 1881, and the accuracy and wholeness of the documentation has varied greatly over a large time span, especially with regard to the burial of babies. There are two separate areas reserved for infants – mostly stillborn - or merely days old, which do not have many monuments. Details of most of these burials are unavailable.
This current listing has been compiled both from church records and by walking the cemetery and recording the monument information.
We hope it will be of use to anyone searching for a particular burial.
Recently the method for referring to the locations of the deceased in the cemetery was changed to make it easier to direct families to the grave of their loved ones and simplify the administration of the sites.
Section / Row / Grave
The middle road in the Cemetery divides it into TWO sections – EAST and WEST. Alongside this main road, some rows have a numbered marker as a guide. The OLD sections graves were numbered from West to East, starting with the numbers 1 – 9 for the West side ending at the center road, and 10 – 20 for the East side starting at the center road. For some reason, many rows were set out as A and B rows – TWO physical rows, with ONE number. This old system is being maintained for the time being.
The areas below the hill of the OLD sections are numbered
from the center road starting with 1, and progressing out from the center
road to the end of each row in a west or east direction.
Click on the image below to open the Burial Listings